Sunday 25 May 2014

Nikon FM2 35mm Analog Camera

The Nikon FM2 is an advanced semi-professional, interchangeable lens, 35 mm film, single-lens reflex (SLR) camera. It was manufactured by Nippon Kogaku K. K. (today Nikon Corporation) in Japan from 1982 to 2001. The original camera was released with some incremental improvements (such as a higher flash-sync speed) in 1984 and this later version is commonly referred to as the FM2n (for 'new') although both versions are labelled as the FM2 on the camera body. The FM2 originally used an advanced Nikon-design, metal-bladed, bearing-mounted, vertical-travel focal plane shutter with a (then unheard-of) speed range of 1 to 1/4000th second plus Bulb, plus a fast flash X-sync of 1/200th second. It had dimensions of 90 mm (height), 142 mm (width), 60 mm (depth) and a weight of 540 g.


I have this camera and i still use it. Very comfortable film camera with great metering. I got this camera in Second hand market with cheap price $90 which is on ebay the price nearly $150.





Might be you'll ask me why i still use this old stuff, it could be because it has great handling, outstanding perform and i love this vintage camera as well as my Sony NEX 5N digital also. My camera metering is still working, use 2 batteries LR44 with is same battery as clock. Here the result from this camera using Fujifilm color ASA 200.

Nikon FM2 + Fujifilm ASA 200
I love vintage stuff, i don't know why because those old stuff can improve your sense, ability in art without depending on technology, ART IS UNBOUNDED ......

My Back

DOF (Deep Of Field) Of this camera is Amazing, it maybe because 35mm (Fullframe) LOL....
 
ITB Campus
The last but not the least, keep use you vintage stuff , keep explore you Idea, Sense and passion to make a great photography images....

3 comments:

Wah mksi juga sudah berkunjung komandan Salam hangat heheh :D

Yes -- I also love my 'Vintage Stuff' -- I get GIVEN a lot now so pleases the WIFE !! My Cancer Consultant has told me my interest in my photography and my 'old cameras is keeping my mind active and alive ! -- Keep Snapping my Friend -- sorry I do not understand your language .

Thx Petter for stopping by in my Blog. :D You have vintage stuff also? nice to hear that. Greeting from Indonesia :D

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More